Sunday, December 11, 2011

HOUSE FOR RENT

So we are renting our house out beginning January 1st. If anyone knows of somebody looking for a place to rent in the area leave a comment on my blog or send me a message on facebook (I don't want to put my personal contact info on here!) We are offering a $300 FINDERS REWARD!! Anyways, here is the ad:

Hello, We have a very nice, 1300 sq ft clean home available for rent. 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage. It has a large kitchen, comfortable dining area, and cozy family room which connects to a small personal side yard. Both bedrooms are upstairs and both have their own full bathroom. A small, half bathroom, is downstairs. All appliances are included (washer/dryer, refrigerator, microwave, electric oven, and dishwasher. This house is wired with a full security system on all doors and windows.

$950/month + utilities

Available: January 1st.

There is a community pool & jacuzzi centrally located in the neighborhood and many parks throughout. 

It is located in East Mesa, Crismon and Baseline, just one mile from many grocery stores and a large shopping center with many stores, a movie theatre, gym (LA Fitness), and restaurants. 








If you have any questions, please contact me! Thanks!!!



1 comment:

  1. It looks so nice! I'll keep my ears open. Congrats on your graduation, and Joey's too. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete